Praise...we have the money to pay for our home study!!! This last week we received some generous donations for our adoption process. Praise God...He is our provider...Jehovah Jireh!!!
For those that are praying for us...
- Please pray for the upcoming Zumbathon Adoption Fundraiser. This week I am searching for door prizes and food donations (bananas, bottled water, and cereal bars).
- Please pray for confirmation that the missionaries in Taiwan have received our email/information. We are waiting on feedback that they have received our contact. Jason and I are patiently waiting on confirmation/feedback on whether we are able/approved to adopt from Taiwan. We pray for the right doors to be open and those that are not in His will to be closed.
I am loving being able to keep up with you here! Tip (that I am sure you already know) - Make copies of everything before you turn it all in.
ReplyDelete