The Taylors

We are the Taylor Family! Our family consists of Jason, Karla and Cohen Taylor. Our precious Cohen is five. We must not forget our family members with four legs...Briley the cat and Dakota the dog. We are starting a new adventure...adoption! Please join us in the exciting journey as we bring our precious Melanie home. Our prayer is that we seek God's guidance to do His will...not ours. Please pray for us that we stay on God's path, keep our Melanie safe, and the the funds are provided! Thank you for your support through words of encouragement, prayer, and contributions. Let the adventure begin! Love, Jason and Karla Taylor

Saturday, September 8, 2012

We sent in our Dossier today!!!

What a fabulous day!  I feel a weight lifted off of me!!

Today, I mailed our Dossier to our adoption agency - Living Hope!!!  They should get it by 10 am on Monday.  Praise God!!!

The journey today started with printing the last two documents and double checking to make sure we had all of our papers and pictures ready to go.  Then, we took a picture of Cohen holding the Dossier and posted the GREAT news on Facebook.  Cohen was so excited!  At first he thought we were leaving with the paperwork and would return with Melanie in two weeks.  He is learning the art of patience during the process just like us.  Cohen is ready for his baby sister to come home.  Then all three of us prayed over the Dossier.  We prayed for God's hand to be on the paperwork everywhere it went...from Tennesse to PA, to Washington, and to China.  We prayed for Melanie to be well taken care of and to meet her needs before we able to meet her. We praised God for what he has provided!

So off to UPS I went...  First, I stopped by the bank for the Cashier's Check.  Second, I stopped by Walgreens to pick up the rest our six family pictures that were required.  Third, the final stop to UPS.  I have been in there so often for copies, mailings, overnights, and fingerprints, that they recognize me and ask about how the adoption is going.  It was so amazing...the entire UPS store, customers and employees, rejoiced with us when we told the regular employees that we were finally sending in our Dossier.  What a sence of support and rejoicing on such a remarkable moment in this adoption timeline!  My heart was full and content.  I felt like I could cry with happy tears of joy!

What a blessing of a day!  Thank you God!  Step 2 complete...now the adventure of Step 3 (our final step) begins. 

Please pray for the last amount of funding to come in!  We have five fundrisers through September and the first of October.  They are an adoption cookbook, AVON, Pampered Chef, Meal pack with Xango, and tax deductible donations with Lifesong for Orphans.  In October, we start a Discovery Toys fundraiser. 



No comments:

Post a Comment