Last night, Friday, November 4, 2011, we had our second home study with Karen at New Beginnings. She came to our house to do the inspection and interview us. It was great!
We are in prayer mode...what agency do we go with?
We have two weeks to decide on an agency. Right now we are praying between two...New Beginnings where we are doing our home study or BAAS in California. There are wonderful things about both agencies!!! No negatives! What to do?
So...we are praying for direction...
Also...this next week is our big consignment sale - That Consignment Sale! We have 76 consignors and around 4,000 items coming. Great for our first sale!!! Today I am tagging 318 items for the ADOPT consignor number...everything sold under this number will go directly to our Adoption Fund. I am actually tagging over 400 items today. I thought it was 400 items...I miscounted it is more like 550. Wow...I have a busy day ahead of me.
Please pray for volunteers for our sale! It will not run smoothly without my volunteers!!!! We need volunteers for the sale Wed - Sat. I want God to be glorified...he has provided the money, location, and everything for this sale. I pray it is a success!!!
The Taylors
- tayloradoption
- We are the Taylor Family! Our family consists of Jason, Karla and Cohen Taylor. Our precious Cohen is five. We must not forget our family members with four legs...Briley the cat and Dakota the dog. We are starting a new adventure...adoption! Please join us in the exciting journey as we bring our precious Melanie home. Our prayer is that we seek God's guidance to do His will...not ours. Please pray for us that we stay on God's path, keep our Melanie safe, and the the funds are provided! Thank you for your support through words of encouragement, prayer, and contributions. Let the adventure begin! Love, Jason and Karla Taylor
No comments:
Post a Comment