Now that our Home Study has been ordered through Bethany Christian Services...we wait. We wait on their call to set up our first meeting. We wait to see how long the Home Study will take. We pray, trust and wait for God to provide the finances. Wow...did I pray for patience. No...I learned not to do that many years ago. I have faith! (Hebrews 11) I trust! (Psalm 37) God has put the wonderful desire on our hearts...we know that He has a perfect plan. We do not want to mess up the plan, because His is perfect!
We have emailed the missionaries in Taiwan. We pray and wait! Is our little Melanie there? Could we get twins...our little Melanie and her brother or sister? So much excitement! It is like we just found our we are pregnant. The questions...the uncertainty. What to do? We pray and wait...
The Taylors
- tayloradoption
- We are the Taylor Family! Our family consists of Jason, Karla and Cohen Taylor. Our precious Cohen is five. We must not forget our family members with four legs...Briley the cat and Dakota the dog. We are starting a new adventure...adoption! Please join us in the exciting journey as we bring our precious Melanie home. Our prayer is that we seek God's guidance to do His will...not ours. Please pray for us that we stay on God's path, keep our Melanie safe, and the the funds are provided! Thank you for your support through words of encouragement, prayer, and contributions. Let the adventure begin! Love, Jason and Karla Taylor
You are gonna be so glad to have documented this all so early in the process! So excited with you! And I know just what you are feeling right now as you juggle the excitement, the wait, the agency and your faith through it all. Praying with you and celebrating with you, too! Buckle up, friend - it's an up and down ride and I can't wait to get going again myself!
ReplyDeleteYay! Love the new blog look and post. So excited you are recording all of this for your family to cherish.
ReplyDeleteBro. David's message this past Sunday was from Acts 1 - how the apostles had to wait for the Holy Spirit to come. BUT they were ACTIVE as they waited. . . praying constantly, etc. So many parallels to your journey. . . you know great things are in store, but must wait for the Lord's perfect timing. I'm blessed to share this sweet time with you!